Sign up for one of Annette’s no-fluff, instructional training sessions designed to help you move forward in your job search.
(For in person presentations please visit Speaking.)
Get Found. Get Hired. How To Use LinkedIn To Find A Job
Thursday, April 27th, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern
Ever wonder why recruiters don’t call you?
Even though you are in a high-demand field and have a solid work record?
The truth is, they probably don’t even see your profile.
Recruiters spend hours online trying to fill open positions. Many of those hours are spend on LinkedIn.
But, if you don’t have a robust, optimized LinkedIn profile, you will probably come up as #564 out of #625. Even if you are perfect for the job.
Over the last few decades the job search process has changed.
20 years ago, we turned to the yellow pages to find a business. Now we turn to search engines like Google.
Think about it, when you’re looking for a product, how many search pages do you review? 2? 3? 5?
If the best plumber or phone provider or Italian restaurant comes up on page 6 you will never see it.
You need to think of LinkedIn as a giant search engine for people.
The farther down you are in the search, the less likely that you’ll be found.
During Get Found. Get Hired. How To Use LinkedIn To Get A Job you’ll learn how to come up higher in a recruiter’s search.
In this information-packed, training session you’ll learn:
- Why your LinkedIn profile should be different than your resume
- How to pick the right LinkedIn photo, and why you need one
- Writing a Headline that will get you noticed
- Crafting a Summary that tells your story, and sells you to employers
- How to write to the reader, letting them get to know you
- Formatting your LinkedIn profile for better results
- Utilizing keywords to optimize your profile
- How to use LinkedIn to your best advantage
Get Found. Get Hired. includes a 1-hour live training session followed by ½ hour of Q&A where Annette will answer questions and review a few participants’ LI profiles. (Profile reviews will be done as time allows.)
This is your opportunity to learn how to create your own robust, optimized LinkedIn profile that will help you get found by recruiters.
You will be able to create a LinkedIn profile that compliments your resume and makes you more attractive to potential employers.
Live training and recording, $19.95
Can’t make it? Don’t worry. The webinar will be recorded and sent to you after the live event.
Live, 1 1/2 hour training with Q&A and the chance to be one of the participants to have your LinkedIn profile reviewed.
Limited space. Resister now.
How To Create An Interview Generating Executive Resume
You may have heard of Marshall Goldsmith’s bestselling book What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful. The truth is, it’s the same with resumes. The resume that generated interviews early in your career, won’t get you noticed once you reach the executive level.
Create An Interview Generating Executive Resume will give you insights you can use to stand out and get hired:
- Strategically planning what you should include on your resume and what to leave off
- Personal branding techniques, including developing your professional brand
- Digging deep to unearth and convey your value, what makes you different from other candidates
- Demonstrating leadership, what it is and what it’s not
- Adding style with color and formatting no matter what your industry
Interview Boot Camp