The Give Me an Edge package is best for job seekers who need help using LinkedIn to their best advantage. Those who can use help with salary negation, tips on working with recruiters, and how to conduct a job search without the boss finding out. They can also benefit from some one-on-one time over the phone. If you have a large network and are comfortable using that network to find a new position this is the choice for you.
- Once your marketing documents are completed, your actionable plan includes 1 career consultation call over a 90-day period. You may choose to use these calls for help with your job-search strategy or additional assistance working with LinkedIn. Wherever you feel will best serve you.
- Customizable “cover letter which highlights what you have to offer a potential employer, branded to coordinate with your resume.
- E-note for today’s candidate. Nothing but the essentials, designed to be sent by email and read in a minute.
- Customizable thank you note, with suggestions on what to include in this essential follow-up document.
- Keyword optimized LinkedIn Profile written by a Certified LinkedIn profile writer and former recruiter who has sifted through hundreds of Profiles as a recruiter. A LinkedIn profile designed to help you be found by recruiters and hiring managers.The 40+-page e-manual, Optimizing LinkedIn for Your Job Search, that explains how to use LinkedIn for your job search. Step-by-step instructions on everything from how to set up your profile to how to find groups and develop connections. The e-manual is complete with screen shots and tips to make you a power user.
- Special Reports on working with recruiters, and conducting a modern job search.
Plus…All components of our Great First Impression package listed below:
- Personalized worksheets prepared by a Certified Advanced Resume Writer designed to help you uncover your skills, achievements, and unique value you offer to hiring managers.
- Achievement-based, branded resume written by a Certified Advanced Resume Writer, professional writer, and former recruiter. Someone who has trained with an award-winning resume writer and reviewed countless resumes as a recruiter. Your resume will be written in high-impact language, to showcase your achievements and highlight your skills.
- Keyword optimized LinkedIn Profile written by a Certified LinkedIn profile writer and former recruiter who has sifted through hundreds of Profiles as a recruiter. A LinkedIn profile designed to help you be found by recruiters and hiring managers.
- The 29-page guide to updating your LinkedIn Profile, to help you easily transfer your newly written information to your actual LinkedIn Profile.
- Guide to Giving and Getting LinkedIn Recommendations, a 23-page informational guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to ask for LinkedIn recommendations and how to write them for others. LinkedIn screenshots included.
- Job Seeker’s Guide to a Modern Job Search, a 6-page report on how to succeed in today’s technologically advanced world. A must have for anyone who hasn’t looked for a job in a while.
- Guide to Successful Salary Negotiation, designed to help you be more confident during salary negotiations.
- Also includes a plain text version for online applications that require a cut-and-paste resume.
Please make sure you read and are comfortable with our terms and conditions before proceeding.