The old saying, it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know is wrong. It’s really about who knows you. Who will think of you when they have a job opening or need a service you provide? During this 60-minute screen-sharing session you’ll learn how to better navigate LinkedIn, find recruiters, learn about companies, and effectively build and nurture your network on LinkedIn.
The internet is a powerful job search tool. Even more powerful when you know how to use it effectively. In this 60-minute one-on-one session with Annette you’ll learn how to:
- Learn how to navigate LinkedIn better and never miss posts by people you want to know you.
- Build your LinkedIn network by connecting to people who add value and will help you reach your goals.
- Find and connect with people who work for your target employers including former colleagues, alumni, etc.
- Search for open positions that interest you in your target industry(s) even if you’re looking in other parts of the country.
- Compose LinkedIn connection requests to increase responses. Hint: a little research is required.
Includes Job Search Strategies: The Power Of LinkedIn which includes step-by-step instructions and screenshots.