“I know my clients are putting their trust in me and I don’t take that responsibility lightly.” ~ Annette Richmond
Annette Richmond, MA, CARW, CCELW, has the skills of a multi-certified writer, the perspective of a former recruiter, and the knowledge of a professional who has spent over a decade in the career field.
Almost 20 years ago, Annette started down this path as a vocational counselor in a training and placement facility. Unable to find quality career information online, she launched career-intelligence, The smart woman’s online career resource in 2000. Although, the majority of the site’s traffic continues to be women, close to 40 percent are men.
Annette also spend a few years working as a recruiter, both contingency and corporate. As a recruiter, she reviewed countless resumes and read 100’s of LinkedIn profiles looking for the perfect candidate. This experience gives her an edge when it comes to writing your career-marketing documents.
Annette’s unique background can help you make a faster, smoother, less-stressful job transition. Almost since the beginning, 50% of her clients have come from referrals.
When you come on board with career intelligence Resume Writing & Career Services, you’ll enter a collaborative partnership, working one-on-one with Annette through all phases of your career marketing project.
If you’re a senior-level professional who appreciates a direct, honest, collaborative style, Annette may be a good fit for you,
Here is what Annette brings to the table!
- 3X Certified: Certified Advanced Resume Writer; Certified LinkedIn Profile Writer; and Certified Social Media Marketing Professional
- Published in the most recent Resumes For Dummies (For Dummies; 7 edition; August 3, 2015) by Laura DeCarlo
- Former recruiter, worked as third-party contingency and retained corporate consultant
- 15+ years of experience, began as a counselor with a nonprofit organization in 1998
- Featured in notable media outlets including Monster, Vault, Business Insider, Forbes, The Glass Hammer, Job Hero, The Huffington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Every Woman, Work it Daily, D!gitalist Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal
- Served as a CAREEREALISM-Approved Career Expert
- Proud member of The National Resume Writers’ Association, Career Directors International, and Professional Association of Resume Writers
- Trained with industry leaders, completed certification programs with distinction
- Since 2000, executive editor of career-intelligence.com, recommended as a resource by Harvard, Cornell, Dartmouth, etc.
- Began writing professionally as an associate editor with a national 4-color, print publication in 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in English; Master of Arts in Applied Psychology
When she’s not working Annette is a foodie, film buff, sports fan (Go Seahawks!), newbie hiker, and volunteer with Save A Lab dog rescue. She resides in Connecticut with her husband and their four-legged kids, Holly & Katie.
career intelligence Resume Writing & Career Services serves clients nationwide. Annette has worked with clients across the United States, from New York to Dallas to San Francisco.
|Annette has worked with clients in a variety of industries including:|
|Sales||Sales Management||Business Development|
|Digital Marketing||Search Engine Optimization||Search Engine Marketing|
|Advertising||Digital Advertising||Public Relations|
|Selected companies Annette’s clients have worked for include:|
|Grey Group||Pepsi-Cola||AMC Theatres|
|Modem Media||Emageon||DoubleClick Google|