The advantages of a bold, branded resume and robust LinkedIn profile combined with customizable e-cover letters, and 60-days unlimited consultations via email.
- Keyword-optimized LinkedIn Profile written by a Certified LinkedIn profile expert who sifted through thousands of Linkedin profiles as a 3rd party and paid search recruiter.
- Customized LinkedIn background photo, designed to enhance your brand and set you apart from other professionals.
- The 29-page guide to updating your LinkedIn Profile, to help you easily transfer your newly written information to your actual LinkedIn Profile.
- Customizable thank you note/follow-up E-note, with suggestions on what to include to sell the employer.
- Online job search and LinkedIn strategies session (1:1 60-minutes)
- 60-Days Unlimited Career Consulting via Email. Makes it easy to get answers to your job search questions, like the value of LinkedIn recommendations and how to network without a resume.
Plus…All components of our Great First Impression package listed below:
- Personalized worksheets prepared by a Certified Master Resume Writer designed to help you uncover your skills, achievements, and unique value you offer to hiring managers.
- An achievement-based, Branded Executive Resume written by a 6X Certified Resume Writer, former journalist and recruiter. Someone who has reviewed countless resumes as a recruiter and judged other resume writers work as part of a certification committee. Your resume will be written using high-impact language, that recruiters and employers appreciate.
- Marketing You customizable cover e-note package includes a Recruiter-targeted e-Note, designed to be sent with no specific position in mind; a Job listing e-Note, when responding to a specific job listing, customizable for each position; and an Exploratory e-Note, used to contact recruiters, hiring managers, and other referrals from your network.
Compare custom packages here.
Get my BEST updates delivered to your inbox.
Join my email list and get my favorite content regularly. BONUS: Evaluate the effectiveness of your LinkedIn profile with our LinkedIn Scorecard. Unsubscribe anytime.