The internet is a powerful job search tool. Even more powerful when you know how to use it effectively. This guide provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots to help you:
- Search for jobs in your target industry(s) even if you’re looking in other parts of the country.
- Spend less time online by using Google’s powerful search capabilities instead of going from job board to job board.
- Build your LinkedIn network by connecting to people who add value and will help you reach your goals.
- Find and connect with people who work for your target employers including former colleagues, alumni, etc.
- Compose LinkedIn connection requests to increase responses. Hint: a little research is required.