Conducting a successful job search is work. A successful job search takes work. Sitting in front of the computer answering ads makes you feel like you’ve done a lot. But it’s a false sense of accomplishment.
Successful job seekers conduct proactive job searches.
Packed with information, online resources, and “how-to” videos, the How to Jump Start a Successful Job Search teaches you how to:
- Target, research, and follow employers
- Set LinkedIn to let recruiters know you’re looking
- Prepare to answer questions about salary
- Keep track of jobs after you’ve applied
- Learn about jobs if you’re changing careers
- Help your friends help you find a job
- Conduct informational interviews
- Evaluate jobs to see if they’re right for you
Created by Annette Richmond, principal career intelligence Resume Writing and Career Services and 5X Certified Executive Resume Writer.